Allround Office Manager
Are you a jack-of-all-trades? Are you available on short notice? Do you like a dynamic scale-up environment? Then continue reading, as you could be the one that we are looking for!
In the position of all-round Back office employee you are supportive in the order process, invoicing, contract management, the internal sales process, purchasing and logistics where you have to think of sending machine parts where customs formalities apply. You also get questions from customers, that can be anything, but affinity with technology is an advantage.
As an all-round backoffice employee, you can help us with tackling new opportunities in a structured way. You’ll be a colleague who can offer support in various areas. We consider ourselves an informal organization, with short lines of communication and an open, direct culture.
Have you become enthusiastic, and would you like to work with a team of colleagues who are working on new high-tech innovations?
Your main focus will be administrative support. Depending on what suits you and what you would like to learn, you will be able to customize this job more and more. In general, these are the most important tasks;
- Internal sales, order management, invoicing and providing procurement support;
- Events and tradeshows
- Employee engagement and recruitment support
- Built a great place to work
- Logistical matters, such as arranging transport and associated customs formalities;
- You have contact with customers regarding customer support, making appointments or, for example, chasing overdue payments;
- You assist with contract and NDA management
- You pro-actively arrange a wide range of office tasks.
If you want to see if this could be something for you, it is also possible to view our office and meet the colleagues before applying.
Your Profile and Ambition
We are looking for a new hard working, ambitious colleague. Preferably a quick learner in a dynamic environment who isn’t afraid to take ownership of tasks and responsibility. And further, you are...
- A busy bee, who sees work and likes to be busy;
- Self-propelling and have a pro-active mindset;
- Accurate and have an eye for detail;
- An organizational talent with all-round administrative work experience;
- Able to communicate at all levels and you are socially minded;
- Interested in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization;
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, CRM programs
What Fastmicro offers you
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period;
- A varied fun job at an innovative High Tech start-up;
- Salary indication from € 2800 gross per month, depending on what you bring in experience;
- 25 vacation days.
This is what we do at Fastmicro
Our self-designed machines measure and test the cleanliness in microtechnological products so that timely action can be taken in the event of contamination. This is a very important aspect for our High Tech customers. It allows process quality engineers to make more reliable decisions about cleanliness processes to improve consistent quality and equipment performance.
Fastmicro stands for quality and wants to ''do a good job''. Collaboration is of paramount importance, working together on the best result and having satisfied customers. Successes are achieved together and are therefore celebrated together.
The team consists of committed colleagues with a big heart for high-tech, and a product that requires precise and careful work. We have built a proven product with good (inter)national references... and, together with you, we are ready to conquer the world.